was founded in 1914 as a non-profit, church-owned cemetery, endowed for perpetual care. With our religious heritage and emphasis on family values, we continually strive to maintain the cemetery as a place of respect, dignity and peace.
Among the products and services available to you through Graceland are:
- Colorful bouquets of life-like silk flowers for springtime and summer.
- Natural evergreen wreaths for the Christmas holidays and winter.
- Lifetime vases that provide an attractive place for flowers.
- Memorial sales and service.
- Pre-planning counseling with interest free financing.
- Chapel for your memorial service at no extra charge.
Graceland honors Veterans with Memorial Day services conducted with the help of volunteers. An American flag is placed on the grave of each man and woman who served in the Armed Forces.
The cemetery is open from dawn to dusk year around to give you easy, convenient access to the resting place of your loved ones, and the grounds are maintained in a serene park-like setting.